This video outlines how and why the book “the Fake Jesus” was conceived. Below is a sample of the book that coincides with the video. The narrator of the video is the author, Pam Sheppard.
Our studies intensified in September 2007 when Pastor Pam happened to watch a video clip that featured the ministry of an up and coming evangelist by the name of Cindy Trimm. Stunned to watch hundreds of congregants simultaneously fall on top of each other— slain in the spirit like waves across the entire building, Pastor Pam paid particular attention to the words of the evangelist at the moment the hundreds fell. The words were, “I thank you,Father that the spirit of the Ashtar has fallen upon the people.”
Troubled by the name “Ashtar”, Pastor Pam searched the scriptures and found the name of an old testament idol called “Ashteroth.” Once led to pursue additional research, she searched the web with the keyword “Ashtar.” Shocked that a Christian evangelist would call on Ashtar moments before the congregants fell slain, a Google search opened the door to a plethora of occult websites dedicated to uplifting the teachings of cosmic beings that are referred to as “ascended” masters.
Since September 2007, we have discovered that there are at least 50 ascended masters, perhaps even more. Fifteen of them rank as being the primary players— fallen who first claimed to be aliens, sent to earth to prepare for the advent of a one world religion and the rule of the anti-Christ. Within “The Fake Jesus”, we present information about the top 5: Ashtar, Jesus Sananda Immanuel, Mother Mary, St. Germain and most of all Maitreya. As the leader, Maitreya holds the title of “the Master of Masters.” The following essential points are presented so that you will have a basic foundation for understanding the material you will read in the rest of the book:
- Extraterrestrial beings, aka aliens, are not “other life forms.” They are fallen that Jesus Christ of Nazareth called DEMONS. The Apostle Paul called these cosmic beings “spiritual wickedness in heavenly(high) places, aka the skies that surround us.
- Most of these demons are “religious.” They began their open, telepathic communications with mediums and psychics centuries ago.
- Knowing that they would not be well received by true followers of Christ, their work in and with the Christian churches has been and continues to be “undercover.”
- There is a fake Jesus. He is not Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the only begotten Son of God. The fake Jesus is a demon that calls himself “The Christ.”
- The fake Jesus identifies himself as the portrait that has hung in many churches for centuries: a Caucasian blue-eyed man with long, light brown hair. The fake Jesus calls himself Jesus Sananda Immanuel.
- With his occult followers, the Fake Jesus boasts of having been the founder of various Christian cults.
- There is more than one high-ranking demon who specializes in false religion. The high-ranking demons call themselves “ascended masters.” The “leader of leaders” calls himself “Maitreya.”
- Each ascended master has a company of lower ranking demons, at least one demon assigned to every one of the elect.
Discussed in more detail in Chapter 6, very often demons who are under the authority or chain of command of the Fake Jesus come into persons who have experienced being slain in the spirit. We suspect that being slain in the spirit falls under the domain and authority of Ashtar. Whether there is a true manifestation of the speaking in tongues is still being tried to see if it be of God. However, what we have discovered is that there is a counterfeit of the biblical experience of which charismatics have labeled “a prayer language.” We are examining whether or not the present day counterfeit of tongues is the actual manifestation of the power of the beast in the book of revelation, where it is written that the beast “calls down fire from heaven.” In fact, word of faith, pentecostal and charismatic preachers and teachers often call their conferences “fire from heaven.”
THE FAKE JESUS: Fallen Angels Among Us (Click title for e-book)
Click cover for soft cover.