Today, I was asked two interesting questions:
- Can a human being have supernatural powers that come from the human being himself and not from either God or the devil?
- So is all of that chakra balancing stuff is power from fallen angels/demons when a person meditates or visualizes?
- apportation: materialization, disappearance or movement of objects
- automatic writing
- astral projection nor out-of-body experiences
- bi-location: being in more than one place at a time
- death-warning A vision of a living person prior to their death
- energy medicine as a form of healing
- precognition in dreams (seeing the future)
- mediumship or channeling
- telepathy and several others
Looking at this list, between 1974-1977, I experienced 10 out of the 13 “abilities.” What I discovered is that all of these abilities occurred immediately after I experienced #12. I was involved in a séance and I witnessed a spirit manifestation. The very next day, I was in communication with supernatural beings through number 2, “automatic writing.” The strategy is that these beings impart what we falsely believe to be psychic powers to those they communicate with. Fallen angels pretend that the spiritual abilities we manifest are innate when they are not. These abilities come from them.
Take number 9, energy healing. I did not know what it was but as I recall, this power came upon me AFTER I had that séance and became a channel. Almost immediately thereafter, I discovered that I had this strange ability where I sucked out pain from people’s bodies and their emotions with my hands. Once I became born again, the devil tricked me by giving me a prophecy in the mouth of a 9-year-old girl, Leandro. I never doubted or even questioned that word for 25 years, assuming it came from God when it did not. The word “Waters of heaven shall heal,” were in the prophecy so I called my ministry “healing waters.” Once I discovered while writing the Fake Jesus that healing waters is one of Maitreya’s keywords, I immediately dropped it and became Pam Sheppard Ministries.
So when I discuss healing, I come from a place of personal experience. In fact, its been over 30 years since that prophecy came forth, and with the sickness and death of my mother a year ago, it has once again been confirmed to me that the spiritual welfare of a person’s soul is much more important than the healing of his body. My mother was quite wicked , a classic narcissist. Her sickness completely broke her soul down wherein she became a different person. I watched her get to a point where nothing was on her mind but God delivering her. I also personally witnessed how God used CANCER to destroy the works of rejection the enemy used my mother to inflict upon me Decades of evil were demolished by God as her body was destroyed to save her soul.
Surely, the conversion and rebirth of a man through the working of the Holy Spirit has priority over the healing of disease. Sickness or infirmity cannot keep a person out of the Kingdom of Heaven, but without the forgiveness of sins and the experience of rebirth, we shall not even see the Kingdom of God. I believe my mother entered in and cancer was used to accomplish a task that seemed impossible.
Even though I used healing as an example, I experienced 9 other abilities on the above list. If those powers were innately mine, then I would still have them. However, once I was born again in 1977, I lost 8 of them, other than healing and precognitive dreaming. That is because I assumed that energy healing was the same as faith healing, when energy healing is from the devil and the gift of healing is from the Holy Spirit. At the Lord’s request, I gave up energy healing and so I can touch anyone today and I no longer feel ANYTHING emanating from them. Once I found out that the dreams of the future came from the devil, I resisted them by rebuking that spirit. So ten dreams a night turned into about one precognitive dream a year. The truth is that most of the time, any dream i have about the future today is usually from God.
If you have experienced these kinds of psychic or occult powers and you desire to be delivered from them, fill out the contact form below or call toll-free 888-818-1117
There is a great deal of information on chakras, written by Hindus, Buddhists, Satanist and New Agers.
I am more than happy to acknowledge that I am no expert on this subject, nor do I desire to become one. In fact, I want to make it perfectly clear that my concern and interest in chakras is solely from a deliverance perspective. Actually, in my deliverance counseling practice, I continue to receive ever-increasing phone calls, particularly from power-hungry young men who sought to stir up spiritual energies in an attempt to be a superior human being. Instead, they found themselves under constant attack from threatening beings, bent on their total destruction.
Chakras don’t open on their own. The practices for opening chakras include meditation, visualization, and deep breathing exercises that will transform the practitioner into an altered state of consciousness. Satanists teach that breathing exercises help the practitioner to “feel his “witching power, which they are to condense into a ball of light, working it up from the base chakra to the crown, feeling the energy throughout. With visualization, practitioners are taught to create thoughtforms, energy programmed to carry out specific tasks or directed to travel through astral planes. Visualizations of beams of light entering his or her body through the crown chakra, and its corresponding colo are typical procedures.. With thoughtforms, participants actually attract and invite demons to come into them.
I have done chakra cleaning, where 100’s of demons came out of one chakra by simply casting them out in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. This particular captive’s chakras were opened through visualizations and automatic writing: It took about four months, but Pearl has been completely delivered of torment. Here is her testimony when she was about 70% free:
My chakras are closed, I am sure of that. The thoughtforms are largely gone. My aching soul is at peace; no more sorrow. The physical pain is still there, similar both to kundalini and fibromyalgia, but I have controlled that with things like medication, walks, hot baths, rest, and enough good meals throughout the week, as recommended in that one article you sent. I also read that fibromyalgia is treated exactly the same way. Anyway, these things seem to keep the burning, jitters, and creepy crawling under control. I can say life is much better in general.
There are only two things that are still happening.
First, there is still sexual harassment that takes place at night. When I wake out of sleep, I am under severe temptation. It tries to start sex. Unless I take a way of escape the temptation quickly escalates. It is different from before. I used to hear their voices, especially the voice of the demonic husband. But the voices are gone, and whereas before there were many entities, now there is just this one, and I have heard no voice. I believe it is attached to my neck in the back, and I have always thought something was attached there. There is always an itchy rash there, where it seems to be attached. Maybe it is the last holdout, the strongest one, like the one that has been calling the shots on the whole operation and has now lost most of its crew, though I’m not sure of anything at all.
Then there is the closed eye vision. First, when I look at another person, then close my eyes, concentric circles have formed around the face. I know there is something peering at people through my eyes! I think it might be the entity on my back, though once again, I’m not sure. Also, though the thought forms are largely gone and though I can’t see much detail anymore, there are still entities in my vision. I know you addressed the chakras, but not specifically the eyes, so maybe those entities stayed. They cause white streaks in my peripheral vision in open eyes. Otherwise, they only manifest in closed eyes. There is still a negative image, and sometimes I can see a a round, dark area that looks like a tunnel, from which they have always entered and exited. Yesterday a big eyeball appeared for the first time in a long time. It had a clear pupil, iris, and blinking eyelashes, like part of a face. I used to see both handsome and awful faces constantly, and these dreadful eyes staring, but in recent months these things have greatly decreased. I used to see number 7s and table forks. I used to have regular nightmares and also hallucinations in which demons would appear. But these things don’t happen much anymore at all. Yet some few entities are definitely still there.
What concerns me most is the seemingly open channel into the eyes, because that is how they all got in originally. About 30 initially attacked, then in the next few days they attacked by the dozens, crashing into my eyes in groups of about 15 or so each. The thought forms were different in nature, but many of those attacked as well. Though the activity is largely gone, along with most of the entities, my concern over the eyes is that they be cleansed of all entities and then the channel be closed, because, though there have been virtually no invasions following deliverance, I don’t want anything to have a way back, or any new ones to have a way to invade.
The persons who are still doing this false teaching are exposing people to something so horrible it is almost indescribable.
Who is Pearl referring to?
Well, she got the reference off of a Sid Roth show—the teachings of Mark Virkler
If you need help, call 518-477-5759 also visit www.aboutrescue.com
I never studied Reiki but once you have watched the video, you will see the similarity between my former occult healing powers and this Asian healing practice.
Developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui, which since has been adapted by various teachers of varying traditions, Reiki uses a technique commonly called palm healing or hands on healing as a form of complementary therapy and is sometimes classified as oriental medicine by some professional medical bodies. Through the use of this technique, practitioners believe that they are transferring universal energy (i.e., reiki) in the form of ki through the palms, which allows for self-healing and a state of equilibrium. There are two main branches of Reiki, commonly referred to as Traditional Japanese Reiki and Western Reiki. (wikepedia)
One of the things that has happened to me over the years is that the spirit of the anti-Christ assigned to me used to teach me directly. For example, as a Christian, I was taught holy laughter, travailing and wailing in the spirit and other supernatural practices long before I heard of them from any human being. Same with Reiki. As I examine my healing ministry from 1974-2004, clearly I see elements of Reiki teachings and principles. Once I got born again, I simply continued to practice my form of “Reiki” and simply added the Lord’s name to it. I ignorantly assumed that since people got healed, “it must be God!” I was wrong, as are millions of others who don’t realize that the enemy can heal.
In preparing this blog post, I did some googling and found that several professing Christians are Reikians. There is even a group of ex-Christian Reikians that contend that this kind of healing is demonic. Here is what some of them report at http://www.christian-reiki.org :
- The healing system of reiki-energy, is one of the tools satan uses mightily in this world of today. As there are more than 70 million reikians, some of them thinking that they are Christians and saved, who are daily using reiki for themselves. Thinking they are healing like Jesus did, with a genuine calling as a supernatural healer, but using the reiki powers of darkness and the below reiki spirits to manifest these (lying) wonders and marvels.
- The reiki demons influence and connect themselves with humans, through reiki-rituals, reiki treatments and up to demonic possession.
- The people who are practicing reiki, are in general not aware that they are calling upon reiki-spirits when sending reiki or initiating others.
- Reikians invite reikispirits by means of drawing the Japanese symbol of the specific demon and are inviting them by calling their name 3 times, thus sending reiki-energy to someone. Or by means of the same symbols, initiating someone spiritually into reiki, by opening ritually accesses for these reiki spirits and so the flow of the reiki-energy can come through. Because reikians are deceived by the manifestations and personal well-being on the short term, nor have proper biblical teachings, they are not aware of the implications of sin and God wrath, until they fall.(2Cor.4-3,4) This blindness with it’s faith in reiki and the manifestations of satan is explained in 2Thess.. and simply proves that satan can heal as well, through these reiki-demons.
- The initiating reiki symbol of any reikimaster is called “DIA KO MIO” and is held secret and holy by a reikimaster!! This reikimaster-spirit, is summoned to open and connect you to reiki. This entity is called “Phoenix who rises out of the ashes”.
- The reikimaster only hears of the particular symbol and names to use and how to do it when he is already initiated himself.
- A reikimaster has paid a lot of money and was for many years already deeply involved into reiki. So once he/she finally is a reikimaster, he says to himself “Reiki works, reiki heals, people get healed and because I am doing good, I stand well with God, I’ve got the power now, I am happy, so what’s the problem?!”
- 2-Hon-cha-se-shonen, contacting-spirit Second reiki level symbol and spirit, for making contact over any distance to a person or situation. Meaning; from my buddha to your buddha or “from my divinity to yours” is a contacting spirit, works like as placing an old fashion long distant call. Is also used during all the initiations and extra written into the hand during the reiki-ritual for the second degree of reiki.
- Sei-heki, guiding-spirit Second reiki level symbol and spirit, for influencing the subconscious levels, to heal addictions etc. In general is not thought anymore but when you known how, it can be used for the manipulation of people. It working will reveal a lot about people and situations and feeds the revelation into “the third eye”. So, the reikian will know were to send some more reiki next. This symbol is also used in all reiki initiations and written in the hand.
- Tjoko-rei, principal-spirit Second reiki level symbol and spirit is used for activating the reiki energy on a person hands-on or for sending reiki. When hands-on it’s to increase the reiki-power which is flowing already into a person. Meaning; god come here, ordering the reiki-god to act. Very powerful.
At the end of last year, I set free a former occult healing student and practitioner who poured out $200,000 of her life savings on Reiki and several other Asian healing systems.- She actually received several demon/spirits that involved chakra purification rituals. The huge surge of energy that she experienced daily became addictive and then debilitating. When she entered into deliverance counseling with me, the energy had become extremely problematic, a hindrance to her ability to work in her chosen profession and to participate in normal daily activities. Once I confronted each chakra deity in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, her deliverance was swift and sure. A total of 4 telephone deliverance sessions was all that was required.
Many people are practicing occult healing practices who are now in bondage to demons. If you have received TM, yoga, reiki or any other Asian healing system and you are in bondage or torment today, I can help you. Call 518-477-5759
Related books: Click here